Free from attacks of adultery please prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Those planing attack on my life let me scatter by fire. may the Lord vindicate me from all my enemies and bless me . show me Goodness and mercy
Replies
12
Views
138
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all you are doing for all of us. Please bless my loved ones Heavenly Father. Please grant me deliverance from evil attacks I face daily. Please show me Lord Jesus how to exercise the authority you’ve given us all to make this leave. I rebuke this evil in your...
Replies
8
Views
310
Hello I would like to ask for prayers right now because I feel like I am being attacked and cursed by my ### and it has become very heavy for me affecting my peace, my strength, and my inner calm and I often feel hurt, sad, and exhausted and sometimes it feels like I can’t go on I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
878
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom