Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Thank you Lord for all you have don for me and all you are doing in my life.

I ask forgiveness for what I have done and sincerely ask for true forgiveness.

First Lord Jesus I ask tat you will provide the money I need for the house payment and the past dues payents. I know you are working in this Lord I know. I just ask that you will continue to gude my path and Lead me to the person or persons I need to get the money.

Secondly I ask that you restore the broken relstionships within our family from harsh worng words that were said today.

Thank You again Jesus

I pray in your merciful and gracious name that your will be done in my life.

Amen and Amen
 
Lord hoping to build better life for ### and ### family. Amen.
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me. Please. ### ### Pray for my sister ### Pray for my daughters. Young woman. ### and ### I drank too much alcohol and now I’ve been diagnosed with brain damage. Mild. I drank alcohol when my husband, ### ghosted me and our family. We hired a private investigator. ### is married and...
Replies
12
Views
245
My name is ###,Dear ###, I ask you to find my sin that led me to the situation I am experiencing, and I ask you to forgive God for this sin of mine.
Replies
12
Views
207
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom