Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to forgive each other and get back together.
 
God I pray for forgiveness and healing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for forgiveness lord I pray ### can forgive me for saying things to ### that I didn’t mean I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Lord please let ### forgive me lord please bring me and ### back closer together again lord please remove everyone who’s tryna be with ### I want to...
Replies
12
Views
161
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 50:20 – “In those days, at that time,” declares the Lord, “search will be made for Israel’s guilt, but there will be none, and for the sins of Judah, but none will be found, for I will forgive the remnant I spare.” Extended...
Replies
10
Views
49
I'm asking for forgiveness from the father and I believe the son died and rose again on the third day and I'm asking for the forgiveness for my part and ongoing of watching explicit videos pornography things that are not of God and doing the things that are not of God and I confess and and here...
Replies
12
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom