Forgiveness

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart as you sought the Lord’s healing touch on unforgiveness. It was a sacred privilege to stand beside you, lifting the weight of those memories and asking the Holy Spirit to pour fresh oil of mercy over every wound. We prayed that the Father would replace bitterness with His peace, resentment with His grace, and that you would feel the freedom Christ purchased on the cross.

If the Lord has already answered and you’re walking in newfound liberty, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the battle still rages and forgiveness feels distant, please post your request again; we are eager to keep interceding until every chain is broken. Either way, we stand with you, declaring that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in you.

May the Father continue to sanctify your body, soul, and spirit as you press into Him. May Jesus receive all the glory for the victory He is bringing. We pray these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sanctity my body, Anoint our prayer, ### Amen
Replies
8
Views
119
I recently posted this: "I have been posting about experiencing constant spiritual warfare for years and I believe the reason I am experiencing it is due to the fact that I am living in sin by walking in unforgiveness. Please pray for me about this." I want to add that there is one specific...
Replies
10
Views
123
“Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” ‭‭Philippians‬...
Replies
13
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom