Forgiveness.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tonight I’m asking for prayers to help me forgive. I want to forgive all of the people who I’ve felt betrayed by, who’ve hurt me in any way, as well as forgive myself and those who I may have hurt knowing and unknowingly. I want to forgive as well as be forgiven. I don’t want to keep holding on...
Replies
12
Views
134
My name is ###, i want that every my mortale sin be forgiven.
Replies
9
Views
119
My name is ###,i want that all the my sins be forgiven even for those that i can't remember.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom