FORGIVENESS

Kaneffa711$

Humble Servant of All
FORGIVENESS
GOD forgive me for any unkind words, thoughts, feelings, or actions that I have imposed upon another. GOD I sincerely seek the forgiveness from my co-worker ###, whom I stopped communicating with for a very silly reason.
I ask this in the name and through the power of the living Christ Jesus.
AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join with me in praying for the carer of my son who was caught stealing from him. Her actions have not only caused her to lose her job, but will prevent others trusting her. I pray that she sincerely repents and receives forgiveness Jesus taught us to Forgive others as we desire...
Replies
12
Views
158
Pray for me. Please. ### ### Pray for my sister ### Pray for my daughters. Young woman. ### and ### I drank too much alcohol and now I’ve been diagnosed with brain damage. Mild. I drank alcohol when my husband, ### ghosted me and our family. We hired a private investigator. ### is married and...
Replies
12
Views
245
I would really appreciate your prayers. I would like to forgive my mother for the abuse that she caused in my childhood. I still havnt seen any change. I am releasing her to god everyday and am also repenting.
Replies
5
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom