Forgiveness to others

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Yes. It seems to be better. I'm not dwelling on it and thinking about it. I am praying for the people who hurt me recently. When I think of them I don't feel that heaviness in my heart.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I really want to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed in my childhood. I keep releasing her everyday to Jesus. And am choosing to forgive her. Progress seems slow. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
138
I would really appreciate your prayers. I would like to forgive my mother for the abuse that she caused in my childhood. I still havnt seen any change. I am releasing her to god everyday and am also repenting.
Replies
5
Views
96
Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
10
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom