Forgive My Sins

  • Thread starter Thread starter sad sumitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad sumitra

Guest
Oh God, creator of this world, you have crucified your only Son for our sins, and I am asking for forgiveness for all my sins. Then why don't you forgive me and heal my brother? He is dying every day.
 
Dear Father I pray for this child of Yours. You sent Your begotten Son so that our sins may be forgiven. ### be at peace Lord has already forgiven us. He just wants us to believe in Him. Believe and your brother will be fine. Have faith and read John 11 and Matthew 11. Put your trust in Him. Father heal her brother so that Your name can be glorified through this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I really feel sick every time I think of my sins. Please forgive me Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
364
Replies
6
Views
269
Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom