Forgive Me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mistake is big in the eyes of the Lord. We pray that Lord may forgive you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that God will forgive me for all the wrong things I have done in the past. Please pray that He gives me a clean heart, helps me learn from my mistakes, and guides me toward living a life that honors Him. I’m asking for His mercy, forgiveness, and strength as I move forward...
Replies
10
Views
85
Please forgive me Lord, I fell into temptation of masturbation. I have talked about it with my therapist and he gave me helpful tips but it is hard for me to stop it in the moment or even do something else especially when I am trying to sleep or still feel sleepy. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
381
I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom