Forgive Me Jesus!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
I have sinned in my thoughts, looked at ### videos, defiled my heart! Lord Can you forgive me just one more time! Stop this now, and do not sin again. -Pray for me dear Christian friends who read this! I want to repent now and do not perish forever. Love you all! ###
 
oh heavenly father i pray to you to guide this person in right path. speak to him now and remove all the sin from him, cleanse him in your blood, pour your holy spirit on him.. plz extend your support to him so that he gets enough strength to overcome all the troubles he is facing now, In your powerful name i pray ..Amen
 
Dear Guest,

Rest assured that God hears your prayers. I send and pray this with you:

God,

I need to feel that I have forgiveness from You. So often my good intentions do not become what I want them to be, and so often the good I want to do, I don’t do. It is hard to face up to the wrong that is in my life. When I feel Your forgiveness, I feel clean and good inside and so free to be what You want me to be. Help me feel this goodness, and strengthen me to forgive those who have wronged me. I pray in the name of Christ who shows us the way to Your forgiving presence. Amen.

___________

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I John 1:9
 
It's a choice my friend that you have got to choose for yourself and show God your love for HIM. Begin to discipline your body by fasting...fast till your body submits to your mind which will be focused on godly things....He has done all He can do for you He gave His life and offered it up in place of you...the victory is won. Mercy and Grace are at your feet and you have to step onto the holy ground to get access to His divine presence....you just have to receive it..and the only way is through believing that HE IS and obeying Him and you showing him your love for Him, representing Him as a soldier in His army, with integrity, moral, and righteousness as His ambassador...you have a purpose my friend, we all get sidetracked in life...only you can find your way, hear what the Spirit is saying to your mind and heart.
 
God bless you and direct you into the light. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nothing changed in my life all negativety financial problems my inlaws who are bitching behind me creating fight but still have no regret just living their happy life and are reason for my broken marriage and family god has blessed the wrong people and forgot to do justice for me ..there is no...
Replies
10
Views
80
Please pray for my husband's cold heart, rudeness, anger issues and emotional distance, avoiding intimacy with me (our marriage). Our rollercoaster marriage is breaking me so bad that its really affecting my mental health. May Jesus stop his vices his infidelity anger management issues and porn...
Replies
12
Views
53
Jesus help me to get out of all official and personal issues help me to not get scold by any of my official doctors and clients please help me not to cancel my wor from home
Replies
9
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom