Forgive Me Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear heavenly father thank you i got 1 year free hospital visit and tomorrow i will go to the ER and please give them the wisdom to find what is wrong with me. and for them to give me a temporaly thyroid perscription my pills are runing out i had to cut back the dosage myself ive been wanting to...
Replies
8
Views
117
I recently took some gift cards and a wallet while on a job and I'm trying to get my life together and get my relationship with God in the right direction. I don't know how to find the guy's name for this old wallet of his that's sentimental to him, I'm sure, but I need to get it back to him. I...
Replies
6
Views
516
Father God, forgive me of all my iniquities, wash me clean with the blood of Jesus in Jesus's mighty name I pray. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom