Forgive God

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing good

Servant of All
God's plans are greater than ours, God's ways are higher than ours. God is not limited by time. Sometimes life does not turn out the way we expect. God will show us the entire picture in the end. For now, we should see life through God's eyes and let God work things out for good. This is my prayer for every believer. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Father I thank you for being an all-knowing all-powerful God. Father you said that wisdom is free to those who ask because you are wisdom. You said we should trust in the Lord with all our heart and lead not to our own understanding. You said if we will acknowledge you in all of our ways, you would direct our path. Father I thank you that you want better for us than we want for ourselves. You want us to be blessed, happy, healthy and whole, nothing missing, nothing broken. You tell us in Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Father I thank you, that no matter who we are, or what we have done you have a plan for us. I thank you father for working things out, when we can figure it out. I thank you for your unfailing love. And I give you all the glory and honor and the praise. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Amen to that! Allow God to work in your life. Learn the valuable lessons he teaches us on a daily basis. When the time is right you'll be ready to enjoy the blessings and life he has planned for you. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 24:20 : It was because of the LORD’s anger that all this happened to Jerusalem and Judah, and in the end he thrust them from his presence. Now Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon. Our prayer: "Heavenly Lord God, when we...
Replies
9
Views
143
Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:8: and said: "As far as possible, we have bought back our fellow Jews who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your own people, only for them to be sold back to us!" They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to...
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom