For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter betsy100a
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betsy100a

Guest
Please pray for my daughter ### who has just suffered a miscarriage.

God Bless, and thank you for your prayers.
 
Oh Lord, I pray that ### will find peace. Bless her. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
My prayers are with ### and ###. May the Lord comfort in this time of loss and sorrow. O Lord, lift ### and her family from the depths of grief into the peace and light of Your Presence. Please help ### in this time of loss and overwhelming grief. ### may not understand. There is pain and heartache. Help her to turn her eyes to you for strength and trust in your faithfulness. Please show her your compassion, Lord. Help her through the pain and help her to trust in your great love which never fails. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord we ask you to protect ### in her loss and create a healthy new life for her. Amen.
 
Lord, I lift ###'s daughter to you just now Lord, Comfort ### just now Lord, Protect her Lord, Encourage her Lord, give her your strength just now Lord, Be with ### Lord, comfort her I Pray, give her your words and your actions Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am requesting Prayer please for my ### and ### who has days ago suffered a miscarriage.
Replies
7
Views
100
My daughter-in-law is going Thursday for a sonogram. Please pray that they see a heartbeat and that the baby is right where it needs to be. She has suffered one miscarriage and she's very nervous.
Replies
8
Views
180
I’ve had ### miscarriages and I found out last week that I’m pregnant. My levels are low right now and I need prayer that my hcg levels will rise accordingly to have a healthy baby.
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom