For ###

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the opportunity to lift your ### up in prayer as she traveled home. It was our privilege to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to surround her with His angels, grant her clear roads, alertness behind the wheel, and safe arrival at her destination. We continue to hold this request close to our hearts, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

If your ### has returned home safely, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together. If her journey is still ahead or if you feel led to keep praying for her protection, please post this request again—we are here to intercede with you faithfully.

May the Lord bless you and your family with His peace, and may His presence go before your ### in every mile she travels. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is going on a trip for my graduation up north this week. I'm very nervous as even though I like road trips, I do not like driving on highways at all. I am also scared of driving on steep hills and I think that the further up north you go in my country, the more hills one can encounter...
Replies
7
Views
128
Heavenly Father, protect children on return driving trip. Renew my relationship with one child, ###. I ask in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
11
Views
247
Pray for us. Us we're traveling today to ###. Pray for safe driving and safe return back home day after tomorrow. ### safe driving and protection while driving. Not to get tired while driving just enjoy her driving. And my ### old niece ### not to trouble while on the way. As she's hyper active...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom