For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, friend of mine is hurting me by his words. I don't know what to do for him. If I leave him, probably he will become happy. If it is my mistake, God punish me without showing any sympathy. Don't ever make me see him again, Jesus. I can't take it anymore. I loved him, still loving him. It's my fault to love him. But I will correct my mistakes by going somewhere out of his reach. I am sorry, Jesus, for hurting him. I never thought that he would become a part of my life. Nor did I plan anything. But if he thinks that, then I don't know what to do. Love is blind. I also became blind. But I never intentionally did anything to him. That's the truth. I know he will never believe me, but I have to tell him. I am not selfish that I only care about myself. If I know what is going on with him, then it is because God let me know about it, not because he or anyone else told about his condition. He might be perfectly alright. I don't know. Maybe I am unnecessarily worrying about him. If I am wrong, correct me. Take me out of his life. I can't think about causing any harm to him. Bless him with a good wife and forgive him. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex (who had a lot of health issues when we were together) just randomly sent me a picture of an IV or something in his arm after not speaking to me for maybe a month or so after I broke up with him. I believe it was probably sent by mistake. I responded politely asking how he is. I really...
Replies
13
Views
88
Please pray for me. I'm in a lot of turmoil about my boyfriend. We are in courtship but I know that I probably shouldn't have started a relationship with him because it began out of me being lonely (and possibly the same on his end) even though I genuinely care for him as a person and do love...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for me. I'm in a lot of turmoil about my boyfriend. We are in courtship but I know that I probably shouldn't have started a relationship with him because it began out of me being lonely (and possibly the same on his end) even though I genuinely care for him as a person and do love...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom