For two years I fought hard, now I'm leaving my old###

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
For two years I fought hard, now I'm leaving my old house trying to bring me kitchen furniture cabinets furniture bathrooms, windows etc. But removing the window they break the glass and they go very slow in order we need the help and PROTECTION of God that nothing more be break..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fought in court four years ago for my children to remain with my sister under the care system, while I sought help for my health/domestic violence/self-prescribing with cannabis and alcohol. I was recently diagnosed with ADHD and am being assessed for autism. I was led to believe that...
Replies
8
Views
413
I, father of 4 children, now I'm leaving with them but I'm always said thinking of them because of my financial problem. Their aim and object of my children can't be fulfill if my situation is going on like this. So always I'm praying to God to fulfill their wish. Request for prayer. From ###
Replies
5
Views
49
I'm leaving my old office today. Asking prayer that I can get in and out of there quickly and without any problems. Praying the Lord will be with me and put all the right words in my mouth, and they will take it well. Praying that they will process all of the paperwork quickly and honestly...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom