For three years I have prayed for today to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
For three years I have prayed for today to be special. I have asked, sought, and knocked on God, and my prayers were not answered. I know I don't show anything, but inside I'm broken and won't understand why God won't hear me. Have I done wrong? Am I a bad person? I have followed the Bible and believed and had faith. I have asked, sought, and knocked. I have had so much faith, and no matter what, bad is everyday. I don't know what to do. Maybe I am a bad person. In three years I have prayed for 5 things, and nothing has worked for me. No light on anything but problems. No relief but pain. I've never expected God to cure all 5, but prayed maybe one aspect will be okay for me. So many people are against me, and to constantly get bad and no light from God, you lose faith and hope that God hears you, loves you, and wants the best for you. You feel he is against you like others because so much bad and no light in anything. I don't know what I've done, I don't know why.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers done for me recover all my stucked money soon, besides financial blessings.
Replies
9
Views
333
I have prayed and trusted God for a financial breakthrough for so long now. The money is there but the bank keeps wanting money for this fee or that when I have no money to pay it with and I have asked them to withhold it from the funds there but they won't. I know God is control of his ways and...
Replies
7
Views
304
Lord, I have prayed this prayer before... and You have revealed all in ### months. Father, I find myself wondering if he has moved on with someone else. I now ### are broken up, but I asked him directly because I have strong feelings for him and very confused as to why he is so distant and...
Replies
5
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom