For those with chronic health issues

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Please pray for those with chronic health issues, including ###. May they be healed be it God's will and stay strong in Him no matter what...and of course salvation if they are unsaved.
 
Joining you in prayer wholeheartedly; praying that He intervenes and fills you with comfort and peace as He answers according to His good and perfect will. "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. " Isaiah 65:24 Praying He will give you wisdom and favor.

In Jesus' name, amen

I am praying for this now. In Jesus' name.
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
155
I'm currently in a courtship with someone and we both have a lot of health issues although his may be a bit more serious than mine. Please pray for healing and good health for us both. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
188
Hi all, Thanks so much for this possibility to receive prayer. I've had an unknown health issue for ### years which causes extreme fatigue, anxiety and all kinds of other nervous system related symptoms including bad sleep. It could be long covid or burnout but the doctors can't pinpoint it. I...
Replies
8
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,852
Messages
16,815,823
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom