For The Salvation Of My Friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Worley

Guest
Hi! Please please please pray for the salvation of my friend ###. She's searching for God but hasn't met our Savior & Lord Jesus Christ yet. ### is age ###, suffers with severe depression, and she's Jewish. I love her so much and desperately want her to know the love & grace of Jesus Christ.
 
It is written in Romans 10:1 You desire that all Israel gets saved. I pray for ### that she will find you and confess you as her lord and saviour in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
118
Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
203
I pray for my friend, ###. We liked to call her ###. She was a pureheartedmelody, too kind, sweet, and generous. The last that I saw of her was here. She was praying for me and all of our friends. I want her to know that the bad people that were bothering her are now gone, and our space is at...
Replies
12
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom