For the release of my ### nursing pin(license).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
129
Father, let Your glory rest upon the person I care for. As I nurse and serve them, use my hands as instruments of Your compassion, comfort, healing, and dignity. Give me wisdom to assess, skill to care, patience to serve, and discernment to recognise their needs. Bring physical, emotional, and...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom