For the past one year I've been ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I have had the most challenging year of my life perhaps which started last September with an illness and ever since then there has been no respite. Nearly every few months there is a new challenge in my family and it's taking its toll on all of us. I pray a lot yet am finding no...
Replies
8
Views
471
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2024, God answered my prayer and opened the door for me to go back to Alaska. I went to Alaska with no place to live in no car to drive. I had a teaching job. I had pleaded with God to go back to Alaska because my wife had left me and stolen my...
Replies
7
Views
244
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom