Hysaraemoor
Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus,
I pray for my ex-boyfriend. Please open his heart to You and lead him to know You personally as his Savior and Lord. Let him encounter Your love, grace, truth, and mercy in a way that changes his heart and draws him closer to You.
Lord, I am afraid that my foolish behavior and the mistakes I made may have hurt him deeply or given him a wrong impression of Christians and of You. I am truly sorry for the ways I failed to reflect Your character. Please forgive me for my sins and help me trust that You are greater than my mistakes. If I have caused him pain or made him turn away from You, please heal those wounds and show him that my failures do not represent who You are.
Please protect his heart from bitterness, anger, and hatred. Bring the right people into his life who will show him Your love through their words and actions. Soften his heart toward You, and in Your perfect time, lead him to faith in Jesus Christ.
I am not praying for reconciliation or asking that we become a couple again. I simply pray that, one day, there will no longer be anger, hatred, or resentment between us. If it is Your will, let there be peace, forgiveness, and genuine love between us not romantic love, but the kind of love that comes from You.
Help me to release him into Your hands and not try to control his journey. Teach me to trust You with his life and with mine. May my life from now on reflect Your light more clearly, so that I can be a faithful witness of Your love and grace.
Lord, redeem what was broken, heal what was wounded, and use even my mistakes for Your glory.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
I pray for my ex-boyfriend. Please open his heart to You and lead him to know You personally as his Savior and Lord. Let him encounter Your love, grace, truth, and mercy in a way that changes his heart and draws him closer to You.
Lord, I am afraid that my foolish behavior and the mistakes I made may have hurt him deeply or given him a wrong impression of Christians and of You. I am truly sorry for the ways I failed to reflect Your character. Please forgive me for my sins and help me trust that You are greater than my mistakes. If I have caused him pain or made him turn away from You, please heal those wounds and show him that my failures do not represent who You are.
Please protect his heart from bitterness, anger, and hatred. Bring the right people into his life who will show him Your love through their words and actions. Soften his heart toward You, and in Your perfect time, lead him to faith in Jesus Christ.
I am not praying for reconciliation or asking that we become a couple again. I simply pray that, one day, there will no longer be anger, hatred, or resentment between us. If it is Your will, let there be peace, forgiveness, and genuine love between us not romantic love, but the kind of love that comes from You.
Help me to release him into Your hands and not try to control his journey. Teach me to trust You with his life and with mine. May my life from now on reflect Your light more clearly, so that I can be a faithful witness of Your love and grace.
Lord, redeem what was broken, heal what was wounded, and use even my mistakes for Your glory.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.