For the Lord our God is great in mercy and full of compassion.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Under the shadow of Gods wings we must abide and live to glorify His holy name, Mercy, compassion and care will come to all of us who put their trust in the almighty power of God. There is no fear or doubt that will come to our life and steadfast love exists because Gods mercy will never ever depart from those who honor and praise His holy name.

Laugh and the world will laugh with you.
Be happy in the Lord.
He alone can bring peace and joy.
Our troubled soul needs His mercy.
Our lost hope we can recover.
In the arms of the Lord there is the answer.
Weep and you will weep alone.
Take all your pain and sorrow to Him.
For the Lords mercy will not depart.
From those who seek His face.

If we are grounded in Gods presence, His compassion, mercy and love will remain with us. If we sin against Him, then repent and come back again to the arms of the Lord who constantly waits for you and for me.

Now, a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him, and saying to Him, If You are willing, You can make me clean. Jesus, full of mercy and compassion stretched out His hand and said. I am willing. Inmediately the leprosy left and the man was healed.

All glory to God almighty. Great things shall happen to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. His mercy and compassion will never ever depart from those who believe.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom