for the Lord open new days unto ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I wait to hear back about a job opportunity that feels like such a perfect fit. I recently interviewed with a wonderful family-owned dental practice, and I truly felt at peace during the entire conversation. It would be an incredible blessing for my family, and I left...
Replies
7
Views
135
Lord's this two years have been rough for me, the lack of health and work because I can't move as before, help me keep putting your healing hand upon my body, over every little that affects me, plus the hard truths that I face about relationships many of friends just disappear the came close...
Replies
7
Views
124
“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom