For the Lord of host to deliver ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently masturbated to a woman and she to me. I ask that someone pray for her so that she might be delivered from her own immortality into salvation. I don’t know who she was, but I know what we did was wrong. When we were finished, I didn’t leave her with a greater love of Yahweh, but...
Replies
5
Views
102
Yes, O Lord, and my God give me messages to deliver to Your people. Messages that will come from You to Your prophet, and servant to deliver to those who will have ears to hear. MANY will reject what I will deliver, but I am NOT looking for the MANY, but the FEW who will receive Your prophet...
Replies
9
Views
166
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom