For the business this street ### wants to start, he

Beatrice Nyambura

Disciple of Prayer
For the business this street ### wants to start, he asked me to pray for him. And now I humbly request you also to stand in faith and agreement for this young ### that all his desires may be fulfilled for God's Glory and honor. Amen
 
I stand in faith to agree that his heart desires be granted and his business be successful.

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request. Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I ###, humbly request your prayers for my life. I am ### years old and prayerfully seeking God’s guidance for marriage. Please pray that the Lord bless me with a good life partner according to His will. I also request prayers as I...
Replies
5
Views
262
I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
168
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom