For strong discernment

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking strong discernment. We acknowledge that in our own understanding, we can easily be deceived and make foolish mistakes. Therefore, we humbly ask for your wisdom and guidance.

We pray that you would grant our friend the ability to judge rightly and discern clearly what is in alignment with your will. Help them to navigate through the complexities of life with a sound mind and spiritual instinct, so that they may make wise decisions that bring glory to your name.

We ask that you teach them good judgment and knowledge, as they have believed in your commandments. Open their hearts and minds to the truth of your Word, and enable them to apply it in their daily lives. May their love for your commandments deepen, leading to an increased understanding of your ways.

Lord Jesus, we lift up our anonymous friend to you, knowing that only you can transform their heart and make it right. We pray that they would turn to you without delay, seeking the gift of the Holy Spirit. Fill them with your presence, and supply the needs of their soul.

Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness. We trust in your promises, knowing that you will guide and direct our friend in their pursuit of discernment. May they find strength and clarity in you, and may their discernment be a testimony of your grace and wisdom.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayer request for greater discernment. I also have a question does anyone know cause I see some prophetic voices online use 'Strongs Concordance' to interpret numbers they may see to confirm the meaning - would that action be form of divination ?
Replies
9
Views
64
Replies
10
Views
135
Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and spiritual awareness. Open my understanding to recognize Your guidance and distinguish truth from confusion. Guard my mind and heart from deception, fear, and distraction. Let my thoughts be surrendered to Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom