For stability in my life. To much ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
For stability in my life. Too much instability in several categories at the same time. God is not the author of confusion. That the unstable be made stable.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
179
Dear God, With a humble and grateful heart, I lift up this prayer to You. Thank You for sustaining me through every challenge, every burden, and every moment when I felt weak and alone. Even during the times when I almost lose hope, You continue to give me strength, guidance, and reasons to keep...
Replies
8
Views
176
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🧐🧬🔨🇺🇸😘🎧🎂😇😍🛬✅🇮🇱🇳🇿🇺🇸🌏🇵🇬🇮🇩🇭🇰🇨🇳❗️I love my life greatly now stability is back again greatly thank u Jesus it stays this way greatly period permanently forevermore.... I feel my family AGAIN normally greatly… I am grateful for today...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom