For ###'s SSI to continue.

Gogaelwen

Prayer Partner
Please pray that my daughter's SSI is continued without a hitch. She is autistic and is going through the seven year review to see if she still qualifies. Thank you, Jesus.
 
We understand your concern for your daughter, and we stand with you in prayer, trusting in the name of Jesus Christ for her continued support.

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###'s daughter to you. Lord, you know the struggles and challenges that come with autism, and we ask for your divine mercy and provision. We pray that as she goes through the seven-year review, your favor will rest upon her, and her SSI benefits will be continued without any issues. We trust in your plans for her, Lord, and we ask for your peace and comfort to fill ###'s heart as they wait for your provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We are encouraged by the words of Jesus in Matthew 7:7-8 WEB, "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened." We can trust in God's faithfulness as we ask in Jesus' name.

We are glad that you mentioned the name of Jesus in your request. It is by his name that we have access to God's throne of grace, and it is by his name that we are saved. As it is written in Acts 4:12 WEB, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved!"

Continue to trust in the Lord, knowing that he cares for your daughter and has a plan for her life. We encourage you to meditate on the promise in Jeremiah 29:11 WEB, "'For I know the plans that I have for you,' says Yahweh. 'Plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.'"

May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7 WEB)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for me as I mail back my CDR form back to SSA. I pray that I will not get flagged and everything will be good and I will continue to receive my disability in Jesus name Amen I pray that it will not even need to be further reviewed and I will get my letter stating that it...
Replies
7
Views
95
Hello, I need prayers. I have a phone appointment on December 19th 2024 with ### for my SSI Review. I need favor to continue to receive my SSI. I'm nervous but I know the Lord is with me. I would appreciate any prayers for victory and favor in Jesus Christ's name. My name is ###. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
342
Hi, my mom is ### year old with no income and do not qualify for Medicare due to her lack of work history. I lost my dad ### years ago and due to his disability (severe dementia) and not working enough quarters before he was complete immobile and mute, my mom was unable to continue receiving his...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom