for ###'s skin disease

Word of God says Do not fear for I am thy God

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord release ur MIGHTY POWER on him n HEAL him completely let every skin problems GO OUT of his body RIGHT NOW I PROCLAIM complete HEALING to him cover him under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch him in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report! I am almost healed, and my skin looks brighter. There are only a few fading red spots left. Thank God for the great healing! Thank you for your fervent prayers! Please continue to pray until all the pink spots have disappeared. Thank you. Previous request: I am unsure how to...
Replies
7
Views
275
I am unsure how to treat this skin disease. Please pray for a speedy recovery. I can’t bear it anymore! I have chest pain.
Replies
7
Views
243
I am unsure how to treat this skin disease. Please pray for a speedy recovery. I can’t bear it anymore! I believe in Jesus & I am healed by His stripes In Jesus name amen Some scars seem to grow in size. It remains red even after showering. Thankfully, it fades after a while when it's...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom