For ###'s job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelynboakye

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I listen to your program from ###. I will need help in prayer because I and husband have married for about ### years but we have not stayed together as married man and woman. Thanks to ### prayer now am working in ###. RV please pray for me and my husband for him also get job I always listen to you no line because where iam we don't get the radio RV please read ma prayer request thank you. I wish God help you to get to all the ten region Amen.

Ablaze.

Please reply me fast.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get my mail and my package and please let my health improve. Please also let my son's grade be corrected and my husband's job be ok. Please also let the court case somehow be dismissed and we don't have to go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
193
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Jesus please help me I am having internet and printer problems and I must print important documents. I have tried everything to fix it and nothing works. Please also help my husband at his new, overnight job. He is overwhelmed and everyone is coming down so hard on him. Please help him. He...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom