For people I know blessed them in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is the 24th of August. Several people I know will be having surgery soon, a couple of them in the next day or two, and I’m concerned for them and want to ask for prayer for them! My dad (who is ### years old) is going in tomorrow to get a stent put in one of his veins/arteries, and a good...
Replies
6
Views
290
I helped people recently and it was not good enough for them. In return I got some really bad and hurtful comments that gave me anxiety, broke my heart and made me cry. I ask for prayers for me and the ### people that hurt me.
Replies
12
Views
223
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom