For peace, joy, and a good day. ### am kind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For peace, joy, and a good day. I'm kind of down.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
matthew chapter 5 vs 3

blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. matthew chapter 4 vs.4 but he answered and said it is written man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed from the mouth of god.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. I pray my son's day will have peaceful day today and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with...
Replies
10
Views
145
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful, calm and satisfy day today. Our air conditioner stop working yesterday. Lord I ask that You provide a repair...
Replies
11
Views
173
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. He is asleep right now but he has a doctor's appointment in a few minutes. Lord I pray he will do good because we will have to wake him up. Thank You Lord for...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom