May Isa be set free from anger and bitterness further to her mother's passing away two weeks ago. May the Lord also bless and console her brother and cousins, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
Starting another week. Still been battling alot of intrusive thoughts that cause severe anxiety . Please pray that Jesus would rebuke them and heal my mind. Thanks too all
I posted about a family forced to travel abruptly and just heard their son-in law died (apparently suicide); please uplift them in your prayers and that they may meet God through this trial, in Jesus Name. Amen.