For pains in my body to go ...

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on inside the right side to cause the pain, but I don't know where the pain comes from. It doesn't make any sense. The pain doesn't belong inside my body.
Replies
11
Views
163
Pain has to leave my body because I don't know how to cause pain in my body. Pain doesn't deserve to be in my body. God will get pain out of my body.
Replies
13
Views
218
I don't know how to cause the pain because I don't know where it comes from chest to the feet. It is so strange. My body doesn't deserve any pain in the whole body.
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,828
Members
650,156
Latest member
Nalseilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom