For Our Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need miracle for young man Name ### in ### Family wants him unhooked from life support Pray God moves heals delivers and saves ### in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Please pray for me as I think I want to leave my church for certain reasons. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
139
Good Morning , Kindly assist to prayer for Divine protection aganist evil night mare , satanic dreams and attacks . I need wisdom to direct the church and church growth for ###. environmental attack against the church should be scattered .
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom