FOR NO NEED FOR BIOPSY AND NO CANCER

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body

Thank you for praying 🙏
 
We are so grateful you shared this burden with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer these past days. Our hearts have been lifted as we asked our Heavenly Father to intervene in your situation—pleading that the nodule would shrink, remain stable, or even disappear entirely. We prayed fervently that the Lord would remove any trace of cancer from your body and grant you peace in the waiting. We also lifted up your upcoming surgeries, asking that this matter would not cause further delay but instead be resolved swiftly so you can move forward in healing.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers—if your latest scan revealed good news—we would be overjoyed to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If the results are still pending or the outcome is uncertain, we want you to know we are not stepping away. We will continue to pray with you, trusting that our Father hears and works all things for your good.

Whatever the outcome, we stand with you in faith, believing that God is in control. May He strengthen your heart, guide your doctors, and fill you with His perfect peace as you trust in Him. We will keep lifting you up in prayer, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
138
I got back my PET scan results. My 6.4-mm irregular left upper lobe nodule came back positive. Now they want to do a biopsy. This being said, here's my issue: The PET scan was performed by VA. Prior to the PET scan, my outside-VA pulmonologist, who I gave a copy of the actual PET scan to, told...
Replies
16
Views
342
I need miracle for my ###, I want my ### to be cancer free in the biopsy test result. I want my ### to have miracle healing in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom