For New Recommended Clients For A New, Bigger Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naomi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Naomi

Guest
Hi, please pray for my business to have plenty of clients and new clients to come recommended and for a bigger home. That God will provide for all expenses and bless me and provide the finances to finish my music CD. Thank you and thank God also for ### to come back to God and to contact me.
 
Dear God, Please answer ###'s prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, please bless her business and please use it to glorify Your name. Please also bless ###, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This morning at this midnight hour as I stand in prayer in the mighty name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh whom I love and serve all the days of my life since I was a young teenager in Jesus name I come before the Lord my God the Father the only father I know...
Replies
6
Views
326
Good afternoon everyone hope all is well in the name of Jesus, thank you everyone I have a prayer request. My mother and I we have received a new section 8 voucher on August 15 it expires in four months This voucher is for a two bedroom apartment. For Jesus, please help us Lord please pray for...
Replies
6
Views
310
Resolving of a complicated situation around my apartment. My parents want to buy me a new, bigger apartment but like there are obstacles and mountains around it be it because of their lack of money, or my mother's heavy character or their illusions and their age (###), or my lack of motivation...
Replies
6
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom