Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, give them good heart and salvation I PRAY FOR THIS IN Jeses name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
10
Views
109
For years I have been experiencing these noises of dogs, loud music, and disturbances from foreigners/Mexicans. It's been insane; no authority will help solve these issues. I have put in a complaint, contacted the police, the city manager, the mayor, the council, the animal control Department...
Replies
7
Views
207
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. I ask that you grant me peace with my neighbors. It just feels a little odd at times. I went over to let them know that I can move over some so that they can have more parking space but no one came to the door. I know that they’re there. There’s no...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,026
Messages
16,794,521
Members
649,590
Latest member
Nalaelmoreurard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom