For My Marriage Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for all what have you done for me and my family, my house, my son and my husband. for the food that you put on the table, our finances, business and our marriage. Lord I come to you for you to help I did wrong again and I need you to forgive me for not trusting you and let you work on my marriage, I beg you to please put forgiveness in my husband's heart, bring him peace and love, take care of him wherever he is I trust in you my Lord that he is doing fine, that he will find that brother in Christ for him to start know your words for that brother to let him know how big is your love, Lord protect him from all negativity and from all bad influence, take away all the people that wants to destroy our marriage, bless them Lord for them not to destroy but to bring us back together, in the name of Jesus I believe God that you can turn things around in our favor and claim your victory over the devil in my marriage, Lord thank you for bringing him back home and for him to see the love that I have for him, thank you for him letting part of his life and that he is calling me and that I know he is doing fine. I give you my marriage Lord it is in your hands.... In the name of Jesus ... Amen.

### may God put you forgiveness in your heart and that his angels are with you right now. I love you ... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU ...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Life seems so hard these days and praying more seems to be more than just asking for healing and request for others. Now it is the time to make a serious relationship with God as well as with others through God. We have taken the ownership of passing judgment of others so quickly as well as giving up hope for ourselves. Our family and friends seem to be passing away faster than we can pray for their well-being. I continue to pray for healing for your family and healing to your spirit to help guide them to renew their relationship in the word with God. The only way we can continue to live on this earth is not to be of this earth and it is just a hard thing to do when so many elements are fighting to tear you down and the ones you love. If at all possible, pray with your family every chance you get as well as chance for just a prayer and quick talk to Jesus. I pray that God reach out to heal your family, AMEN!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
173
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom