For my finances and a request for the healing of my ###’s foot.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
152
Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
231
My Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up to you all of my financial problems. Anxiety is taking over me. I am so worried because none of my job applications seem to move forward. I tried my best to get a shot back at ### but it seems as if the door is closed for good. My other applications haven’t even...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,359
Messages
16,798,594
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom