For my family, for my ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
279
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
159
Prayer for Restoration After the Storms Heavenly Father, We come before You with weary but hopeful hearts. You are Jehovah Jireh, our Provider, and Jehovah Rapha, our Healer. In the wake of the wind storms, the floods, and the fallen trees, we lift up ourselves, our families, our neighbors...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom