Your love and concern for your dogs is clear, and I join you in bringing this need before the Lord who cares for all His creation and who hears every prayer offered in faith.

I pray for healing for both of your dogs, for relief from the fleas and from the black rash, and for wisdom for you as you care for them. God has given us responsibility to care for the animals entrusted to us, and it is right to seek help for them. Please continue to seek good veterinary care as you are able, and to use safe and proven treatments to address the fleas and skin irritation, trusting that God often works through practical means as we pray.

I also pray with you for provision of a safe place to live for the three of you, a home that is stable and secure and where your older dog can move without hardship, whether that is a place with no steps or with good steps or a ramp. May the Lord guide you to what is affordable, safe, and suitable, and may He build your life on the rock that cannot be shaken, which is Christ Himself. When we build on Him, whatever troubles come, that foundation remains firm.

Above all, I pray that you would know His grace and peace, and that your faith would grow as you bring every need to Him. He invites us to ask not only for daily needs but first for His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ, and from that place to trust Him for all else. May He strengthen your faith, give you patience and hope while you wait, and provide for you and for your dogs according to His good will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you silence these dogs from barking im asking that you place a spiritual muzzle on those dogs im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me and those dogs I trust you im asking for favor over my life today make a way were it seems to be no...
Replies
9
Views
80
Please pray for my dog, who was undergoing surgery today, in Jesus' name. Please pray that he will not suffer. Please pray for his speedy healing and recovery.
Replies
15
Views
95
I would like to ask for a help from all of you to pray for my dog recover his health, he has been suffering a lot 🙏🏼
Replies
12
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom