For my ### and I to continue growing in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For ### and ### to continue growing in the Lord together.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Psalm 37:4

4 Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is not meant to be a promotion, although i do want people to join from here i would like to make it very clear that this is more of a public prayer you do not need to join i just want the prayers assisted unified energy. I pray and ask in Jesus name that we can grow the spiritual vanguard...
Replies
10
Views
296
Lord, thank You for the gift of family, home, and opportunities to grow. Guide my hands as I clean and organize, and bless my time with my siblings. Grant me wisdom as I read on my writings Chapter 3 and other books, that I may gain insight for personal and professional growth. Help me walk in...
Replies
8
Views
131
My female dog, ### has a fast growing lump - as big as the palm of my hand. My prayer is that this will stop and that she will heal what ever the cause of it is. Please Father heal ### from this growth.
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom