Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is definitely a sin NIV - Leviticus 18:22 - “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." Please pray for ###'s mind to change. ### has good faith but ### still has ###'s struggles.
Replies
11
Views
105
Lots Jesus, hear my deepest prayer, my ### wants me to sign the divorce papers within ### weeks. He said he is absolutely sure he wants to do it. I have changed my mind, I was very angry and now I see how wrong I was. Please Jesus turn back the tide and save my marriage of ### years 🙏
Replies
11
Views
243
Dear God, I come to You with a humble heart today. I want to pray for my situation and for the person connected to it. Lord, You know that I have received a new job joining letter, but I am facing difficulties as my principal is not relieving me from my current job and is not agreeing to give me...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom