S
stephenmm
Guest
I am taking anti psychotic medication from a doctor for presumed psychosis/schizophrenia.
I suffered terrible attacks in my head of (very) evil voices that the doctors call mental illness - but I believe that it's spiritual not mental illness. The voices that I heard were as horrible and as evil as it gets. I am suffering horribly and chronically. I have just spent 2 weeks in the psychiatric ward of the hospital drugged up and medicated every day.
I pray for alleviation and relief of my suffering and for some kind of miraculous intervention.
- ### ###. ###
###, ###, ###.
I suffered terrible attacks in my head of (very) evil voices that the doctors call mental illness - but I believe that it's spiritual not mental illness. The voices that I heard were as horrible and as evil as it gets. I am suffering horribly and chronically. I have just spent 2 weeks in the psychiatric ward of the hospital drugged up and medicated every day.
I pray for alleviation and relief of my suffering and for some kind of miraculous intervention.
- ### ###. ###
###, ###, ###.
