For me and my ### to have a safe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For me and my ### to have a safe walk. For me to lose ### pounds I am working on losing and be healthy.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I pray that God gives you the discipline for diet and exercise so that you lose the weight you desire in Jesus name... Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask it to be granted. I pray that they will be protected in their walk. I also pray that the individual will be able to be a healthy weight. We believe that nothing is impossible through you.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please agree with me in prayer that my son has favor in talking to his landlord today and she has a change of heart, a softened heart to let him stay.
Replies
8
Views
131
,I would like to ask for your prayer support for my current situation. There is a lot going on right now, and I truly need to be lifted up in prayer in the following areas:My children and grandchildren: I pray especially for my family. Enfold my beloved children and grandchildren in extra love...
Replies
11
Views
174
I complained about my Airbnb. And now I am scared for my safety. And I have nowhere to go. And I am scared they will not give back my money. Or that they are dangerous in some way. Jesus, keep me safe. Let me get out of here soon. Help me resolve my food-issue for when I am situated at the...
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom