For ### ###. In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

qas

Servant of All
Satanic attack my brother's family by divorce, they are homeless and have no job and lost everything as all Christians in ###, please pray for them.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my son is not feeling well, I lost my job and might be homeless soon
Replies
10
Views
192
Am homeless prayer to get a place to get a source of income because jobs refuse to hire me and I was wrongfully let go. I was threatened by a roommate I used to live with. Then I’m being attacked by actual grown men as a woman because I did bible study in public please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
141
My brother is in a lawsuit with his ex-wife. She stole everything he had and got a lawyer. Now he can't afford a lawyer. My older sister is trying to help and now his ex-wife is suing her too. It's a mess. Not to mention my mother just passed away. My brother's ex literally destroyed his life...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom