For ### ###. In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my son is not feeling well, I lost my job and might be homeless soon
Replies
10
Views
192
Am homeless prayer to get a place to get a source of income because jobs refuse to hire me and I was wrongfully let go. I was threatened by a roommate I used to live with. Then I’m being attacked by actual grown men as a woman because I did bible study in public please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
141
My brother is in a lawsuit with his ex-wife. She stole everything he had and got a lawyer. Now he can't afford a lawyer. My older sister is trying to help and now his ex-wife is suing her too. It's a mess. Not to mention my mother just passed away. My brother's ex literally destroyed his life...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom