For ### ###. In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

qas

Servant of All
Again, keep pray to prevent divorce, so God touch their minds and hearts for sake of the kids.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Lord God, please protect this family from the strife of divorce. Jesus bring your peace and distract this family with good things so they will concentrate on all the positive, wonderful things that can happen when you are a part of a family. Bless this family with your peace, amen.
 
Father, I pray a special blessing on this family and marriage. Let the man and wife see that this is also an attack of Satan upon them. I pray that each person open their hearts to hear the Lord speaking to them and telling them what to do. Please keep this family together, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom The Muslims have a goal: to Islamize the Western world by 2070. Please, pray to God, that He may prevent this for the sake of His name's honor and to glorify the Lord Jesus in Jesus name. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
185
I am divorced ###. ### and then ###. It is a long time alone and I know I am all old and the Bible (Matthew) says that anyone who marries a Divorced women is committing adultery. Is it wrong to want to get married again? My kids are all grown up, moved out and I am all alone!
Replies
10
Views
177
I don’t know what to do anymore seems I never have enough time for everybody and I definitely don’t have time for myself. I don’t understand why would god keep testing me to make me want to break? My ex divorced me, the courts gave her all the rights for the kids, my fiance seems to be trying to...
Replies
14
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom